The TRACER series controller is for off-grid solar system to control the charging and discharging of the battery. The controller features a smart tracking algorithm inside that maximizes the energy from the solar PV module(s) and charge to the battery. At the same time, the low voltage disconnect function (LVD) will prevent battery damage from over discharging.The TRACER controller charging process has been optimized for long battery life and improved system performance. The comprehensive self-diagnostics and electronic protection functions can prevent damage from installation mistakes or system faults. In addition, the TRACER controller has a RJ45 interface to allow communication with a meter for remote monitoring.
Tracer 1206 Features
- 12/24V auto recognized, 6A rated charging current.
- Advance maximum power point tracking technology to optimize using the solar system
- Automatically recognize day/night
- Timer function with 1-15 hours option for street light
- Two load outputs. Each load can be individually controlled, and enhance the flexibility of the system.
- Sealed, Gel, and Flooded battery option
- Adopting temperature compensation and correcting the charging and discharging parameters automatically, improving the battery life
- Electronic protection: Over charging, over discharging, overload, short circuit, and reverse polarity of both solar module(s) and battery.
- RJ45 interface with remote meter MT-2, convenient to check operating parameters of controllers.
1 – Charging status LED An LED indicator that shows charging status and also indicates when a solar input fault condition exists.
2 – Battery status and load fault LED An LED indicator that shows battery status or load fault condition exists.
3 –Temperature sensor Measures ambient temperature
4 –Setting & Work mode indicators Controller setting and work mode indicators
5 –Setting switch/ON/OFF switch Setting two loads work mode and battery type
6 – RJ45 communication port Communicate with remote meter MT-2 –Terminal block
Terminals for system: Solar, Battery, Load1, Load2 connections.